Whether you’re in the United States or Seoul, Korea, brunch can be a hard concept to achieve. Not only do you have to offer the correct menu, you also have to create the environment where you actually feel like you’re at a brunch spot. With that said, we were happy to receive a recommendation from an Instagram follower about Cafe Murano in Gangnam Station.
WHAT IS CAFE MURANO GANGNAM
Cafe Murano Gangnam (카페무라노 강남역) is a trendy brunch restaurant featuring a menu that offers a little something for everyone. The menu at Cafe Murano Gangnam (카페무라노 강남역) features salads, sandwiches, paninis, pasta, tacos and tasty entrees. Cafe Murano Gangnam (카페무라노 강남역) also offers fresh juices, smoothies and specialty coffees.
The ambiance at Cafe Murano Gangnam (카페무라노 강남역) is relaxing and welcoming. The cool green decor and the open air terrace seating really make you want to take your time, enjoy your food and linger. During our visit at Cafe Murano Gangnam (카페무라노 강남역), the restaurant was filled with students, young couples and young adults.
Cafe Murano Gangnam (카페무라노 강남역) has ample table seating including ten four-person tables as well as one six-person table. Cafe Murano Gangnam (카페무라노 강남역) also has a large couch seating area fit for large groups of eight or more to kick back and chill. Cafe Murano is a great place to catch up with friends, enjoy some tasty food and sip on a cafe latte.
RECOMMENDED FOOD AT CAFE MURANO GANGNAM
Cowboy Tacos (카우보이 타코스)
- Ingredients: Chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, sprouts, mustard-based sauce and salsa.
- Taste: The Cowboy Tacos (카우보이 타코스) come with two tacos but you can order only one if that’s what you what. An order of two Cowboy Tacos (카우보이 타코스) consists of one spicy chicken taco and one non-spicy chicken taco. The spicy chicken taco had mildly spicy chicken breast and a mustard-based sauce that complimented the chicken. The lettuce, onion and sprouts were all very fresh. The non-spicy chicken taco featured the same veggies but had non-spicy chicken breast and salsa as a condiment. Both were not your traditional tacos but still very flavorful in different ways.
- Price: 7,500 Won for Two Cowboy Tacos
Ricotta Cheese Salad (리코타치즈 샐러드)
- Ingredients: Mixed greens, tomato, sliced almonds, dried cranberries, ricotta cheese, slices of white bread and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Taste: Dressed in balsamic vinaigrette, the mixed greens and tomato were light and fresh. The sliced almonds and dried cranberries added great texture. We ended for smearing the ricotta cheese on the sliced soft white bread. It was the perfect compliment for the salad.
- Price: 11,500 Won
RECOMMENDED DRINKS AT CAFE MURANO GANGNAM
Fresh Grapefruit Juice (자몽 쥬스)
- Ingredients: Fresh grapefruit.
- Taste: The grapefruit juice was fresh and very refreshing.
- Price: 5,500 Won
Cafe Murano Gangnam Restaurant Information
- Restaurant Name in Korean: 카페무라노
- Address: 810-7 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Phone: 02-555-8853
- Hours: Monday to Sunday – 10:00 am to 11:00 pm