Trying to find a good sushi restaurant on the streets of Gangnam Station can be tough for first timers. With so many sushi restaurants stacked on top of each other, its hard to know which one will leave you satisfied. Luckily, sushi restaurants like Howoo Sushi Cham Chi (호우초밥 강남역) exist to provide high quality sushi at prices that won’t hurt your wallet and leave your stomach happy.
What is Howoo Sushi Cham Chi
Howoo Sushi Cham Chi (호우초밥 강남역) is a charming sushi restaurant that features a small sushi bar with eight seats, a counter by the window for a quick meal on the run and several tables for groups of four or more. Howoo Sushi Cham Chi (호우초밥 강남역) offers sushi, sashimi, udon and a small selection of sake.
The atmosphere is casual and comfortable. The sushi chefs at Howoo Sushi Cham Chi (호우초밥 강남역) are warm, friendly and welcome any conversation with them. Customers included corporate workers in suits as well as casually dressed students. If you enjoy your sushi and sashimi, Howoo Sushi Cham Chi (호우초밥 강남역) is hidden gem that you should check out.
Recommended Sushi at Howoo Sushi Cham Chi
Fatty Tuna (Toro, 도로, Ddoh Roh)
- Taste: Beautifully marbled and melt in your mouth fatty. Highly recommended.
- Price: 3,500 Won
Salmon (Sake, 연어, Yun Uh)
- Taste: Decent fat, great salmon flavor and very appealing to the eye.
- Price: 1,400 Won
Grilled Toro (Yaki Toro, 구운도로, Goo Un Ddoh Roh)
- Taste: More pronounced fattiness than the non-grilled toro offered. The grilled toro had a hint of smokiness and sea salt sprinkled on top.. no soy sauce needed. Very tasty.
- Price: 3,700 Won
Salmon Roe (Ikura, 연어알, Yun Uh Ahl)
- Taste: Very fresh, super clean taste and amazing texture. A must try.
- Price: 3,300 Won
Howoo Sushi Cham Chi Restaurant Information
- Restaurant Name in Korean: 호우초밥 강남역
- Address: 1309-1 Seocho-dong Seocho-gu, Seoul South Korea
- Phone: 02-536-5667
- Hours: Monday to Sunday – 11:30 am to 11:00 pm